(1) The inlet of the pump must be under 1 meter of dynamic level, but the diving depth must not exceed 70 meters below the static level, and the lower end of the motor should be at least 1 meter below the bottom of the well.
(2) The rated power is less than or equal to 15kw (25kw when the power is allowed). The motor starts with full pressure.
(3) The rated power is greater than 15kw, the motor adopts step-down starting.
(4) The use environment must meet the specified conditions.
2. Preparation before installation
(1) First check the diameter of the well, the depth of still water, and whether the power supply system meets the conditions of use.
(2) Check whether the rotation of the electric pump is flexible. There should be no dead point, and the motor and electric pump used in the subassembly should be coupled with the coupling. Pay attention to tighten the top wire.
(3) Open the exhaust and water injection screw plug, fill the motor chamber with water, take care to prevent false full, good screw plug. There should be no water leakage.
(4) Measure motor insulation with a 500-volt megohmmeter and should not be less than 150 ohms.
(5) Corresponding lifting tools should be equipped, such as tripods, hanging chains, etc.
(6) Install the protection switch and starting equipment, and start the motor instantaneously (not more than 1 second), to see if the motor's steering is the same as the steering sign. If the opposite is true, replace any two connectors of the power supply, and then put on the wire protection board and Consider the water network and prepare to go down. When the motor and the water pump are connected to the steering, fresh water must be poured from the pump outlet, and the water can only be started when the water flows out of the inlet section.
(1) First install a section of the pump pipe at the outlet of the pump, clamp it with a splint, and lift and drop it into the well so that the splint is seated on the well.
(2) Then use a splint to hold another section of the water pipe. Then lift it and lower it to connect with the flange of the water pipe and add the pad. When the screw is tightened, the diagonal line must be performed at the same time. Raise the hanging chain and remove the first pay plate, so that the drop of the pump tube falls on the well platform again. The installation is repeated and the well is drilled until it is fully loaded and the well cover is placed. The last one of the splints is not disassembled and placed on the well cover.
(3) Install bends, gate valves, water outlets, etc., and add appropriate seals.
(4) The cable shall be fixed in the groove on the flange of the water delivery pipe. Each section shall be fixed with a rope. Care shall be taken in the process of going down the well. Do not touch the cable.
(5) If there is a stuck phenomenon in the lower pump process, it is necessary to overcome the card point and not to force the pump to avoid stuck.
(6) It is forbidden for personnel to go downhole during installation.
(7) The protective switch and starting equipment shall be installed behind the user's switchboard. The switchboard shall have a voltmeter, ammeter, indicator light and be placed in a suitable place in the well room.
(8) Forced protective measures are adopted for "bundling wire from the base of the motor to the pump tube" to prevent accidents.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The mechanical structure of submers...
- Selection of Screw pump
- The safe use of screw pump
- Considerations for assembling screw...
- Maintenance knowledge of Submersibl...
- The structure of the vortex pump is...
- Working principle of Vortex pump
- Features of Vortex Pump
- Vortex pump is becoming more and mo...
- Energy saving and high efficiency o...
- The use and characteristics of deep...